Tuesday, March 19, 2013

White antique lamp

Here is the treasure that I found when antiquing last week with Patty Howell and Cindy Williams. After Cindy passed the lamp, I leaped for it,  because I have never seen one like it. I can't wait to paint it. Good thing Patty was driving that day, Cindy said she would have left me on the curb (a little jealous-I think).

After moving from Texas to Florida last May, I have had so much fun antiquing, thrifting, and junking with these fellow Decorative Artist of Jacksonville. The DAJ chapter is very informative, educational, and growing with new members. We have programs taught by local artists and seminars by national teachers.
Check out our website www.dajpaints.org and join us at our next meeting April 12, 2013.
Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment